Prescription Assistance Program
The Expert in Prescription Assistance and Drug Recovery
Our clients have 24/7 access to the information and forms necessary to participate in the Prescription Assistance Program or Drug Recovery Program offered by each of the major pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our NEW Internet-based software is the most sophisticated, yet easiest to use:
- HIPAA compliant
- No software needed
- Unlimited users
- Verified and updated daily to ensure the most accurate and timely information
- Search functions for patient, physician, drug or manufacturer
- Patient information stored in database
- Auto-fills application with data and sends to tracking program
- Creates/prints required prescription
- Enters AWP price automatically
- Creates renewal applications and allows batch renewals
- Name brand, generic and discount prescriptions available
- Standard forms and letters available as pdf documents
- System generated reports
- Transfer data to Excel or other applications
What does all of this mean? The PAP process is faster and easier – please contact us to schedule a free demo.
- Subscribers are given complete program requirements and forms for each drug manufacturer, which are printed onsite from the user’s printer.
- The applications are auto-populated with the patient and doctor information stored in the respective customer database.
- The completed forms can then be routed directly to the physician for signature and sent on to the manufacturer.
- Documents such as proof of income and Medicaid denial letters can be scanned and stored in the patient files for ease of recovery and decrease paperwork.
- The unique tracking module allows users to determine when applications need to be renewed.
- Reports can be generated anytime to show patient usage, drugs dispensed, cost savings and more.
- The ability to interface with practice management and pharmacy software coupled with the robust tracking database, document storage, and system generated reports dramatically streamline the PAP and recovery process.
Want to be Reimbursed for Inpatient Services? MedData Services can help.
In addition to helping outpatient facilities acquire free prescription medications, MedData Services also provides inpatient recovery and reimbursement programs. Using our system to recover just one or two high-end injections would more than pay for our service cost. With MedData Services, all necessary information is contained on our website; there is no redirecting to other sites to get necessary forms.
MedData Services Prescription Assistance Software is the most comprehensive, effective and easy to use program available. With no risk or long term contract it makes perfect sense to use our program to benefit your patients and dramatically increase your drug recovery resulting in savings that goes directly to your bottom line. For more information, contact us or call at 1-888-246-1085.